Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, January 30, 2012

8 weeks 4 days

So today's update will be kind of boring. Not much going on, tomorrow is when all the real action happens. Last night was fun,. I got to have a moms night for my friends Indah's birthday. I also got to veg out on an Indonesian feast while I was there, which at the end of the night ended up being a mistake because I lost it all when I got home. Now this morning I woke up craving an extra crispy bagel with butter and cream cheese. I cannot wait to go to the grocery store in a bit so I can get just that.

I am currently making some baby hats and matching booties for a family member that is expecting twin boys. I love crocheting and this baby will be decked out in crocheted stuff. But I broke my needle yesterday so, my big plan for the day is going to buy a new one! I live such an exciting life. lol
I will update tomorrow after my doctors appointment and will hopefully have new baby pictures of our little spawn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment