Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, January 27, 2012

Labor Prediction Quiz

I think the title says it all. I found an interesting quiz that asks you a bunch of questions about your mothers labor, my mother in laws labor, and my previous babies and then it makes a guees as to when this little raspberry will show up.

On another note nausea put me down for the count this morning and afternoon. I was lucky that Mark got off early so I could go nap, and then he took me driving around in search of the famous Preggie pops which are supposed to help with nausea. We had no luck so it looks like I will have to order them offline from amazon or babies r us. I am considering talking to my doc on Tuesday about possibly getting some nausea medication for the really rough days, but I am trying to stay away from any type of medicine during this first trimester. I will just see what he recommends. On the menu for dinner tonight is something I have been craving like crazy.... fried chicken and biscuits dipped in honey. Yumm!





 this was my result for the quiz mentioned above.:


Your labor prediction quiz results are below.....


Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the middle of the night. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 5.3 pounds and that your labor will be about 10 hours long.



 Labor quiz  Link

No comments:

Post a Comment