Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Baby predictions...

So there are tons of ways that people believe they can guess the sex of their upcoming bundle of joy. One way that is pretty popular is the Chinese gender prediction chart. I have seen it be right for many many people. For me it was wrong for Lucas, I'm not sure with Carson because I was 17 when I conceived him and the chart starts at 18.





So according to this handy little chart I am currently expecting a girl! We can only hope. I was 22 when I conceived and it was December 15th that this little baby started to form when the spermy met the egg!

I am currently 6 weeks and 6 days along and morning sickness is still kicking my butt. It has become an everyday thing, all day long. I have been sipping on water which seems to help a little. I have seemed to have this weird craving for a sandwich but I only want mayo, yellow mustard, and cheese on it. haha pregnancy is so weird.

1 comment:

  1. The chart was correct for Ella. =]

    I hope your morning sickness goes away soon!

    ReplyDelete