Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

All sorts of good

I have been talking about getting a necklace or ring in honor of Lucas since everything happened. Well for Christmas my mom decided that is exactly what she would get me, so she let me go and personalize it and it would be in sometime at the end of January. They lied! It got here today, I am so excited and it's absolutely perfect. It is 18k gold with 2 birthstones inside of the hearts. On one side it says Carson with his February birthstone and in the other heart it has a June birthstone with Lucas's name. I have to say this is one of the best presents ever.


So today, this morning sickness seems to be kicking my butt. I never experienced being naseuos this early with either of the boys. It helps to sip on cool water, so of course I am using the restroom every two minutes. Also on a sweeter note, Mark made me breakfast this morning and it was amazing :) There was so much I ended up sharing with Goob.

No comments:

Post a Comment