Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Week 5!

35 weeks left! The morning sickness has officially kicked in. Woo Hoo for me... not. Also the pregnancy nightmares started last night, I always dreaded those with the boys.  Thankfully, I have been able to take my prenatal and folic acid every morning at breakfast and  they have not affected my stomach at all! I had so many problems taking them with the boys, they would make me so sick and then I would just stop taking them which in my opinion it is not worth the risk. Looking back I wish I would of found this brand alot sooner and maybe it could of helped with both of their developments. Who knows. These are the vitamins I am taking. The prenatal has 800 mcg of folic acid and then I take an extra 400 mcg every day. That is a VERY important vitamin to have at this point in time. It helps with the growth and formation of the baby.


We went for a stroll around Walmart last night, I went over to the bakery section to look for Goob's birthday cake and instantly my stomach started churning. I found Mark is the clothing section and hightailed it out of their. The cold weather and wind felt so good on my face, I was extremely clammy and ill feeling. Then I fell asleep as soon as we got home and I got Goob into bed. Around 2:30am I woke up with suddenly because of a horrible dream. Mark, Goob, and I were on getting onto an elevator, I have no idea where we were or how high up we were but as soon as the doors closed the cables snapped and the elevator car started to tumble down the shaft. I woke up before we hit. These dreams while pregnant are so real and vivid, it is so scary. So I got very little sleep after that and woke up at 6am then could not fall back to sleep.

Baby's Development this week is the little heart should start beating, the brain is being formed, it already has the simple forms of its liver, pancreas, lungs, stomach and nasal pits while its heart is increasing its circulatory capacity. The baby is roughly 5 mm big right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment