Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Just a little fun

I found a list of 6 old wives tales that are said to tell wether you are having a boy or girl... so lets see.
I am hoping for another boy, and of course Mark wants a daddy's girl. My instinct tells me this is a girl though.

1. Pay attention to which way you lay down in bed tonight. If you prefer sleeping on your left side, you'll have a boy. Right side? Your pregnant with a girl. ( Well I always sleep on my right side, but that is because I don't want Mark breathing in face all night. lol) = Girl

2. Upset Stomach? Little girls aren't always sweet. Extreme nausea means you are having a daughter. (I am usually hugging the bowl at least once a day this pregnancy) = Girl

3. If your hands are dry during pregnancy, you are having a boy; soft -- expect a girl. (My hands have stayed normal and soft) = Girl

4. Your favorite pregnancy foods may tell you what sex the baby is. If you're craving citrus while pregnant, you're having a girl. ( I have had a thing for apples, I don't remember if those are a citrus though. On the other hand I have been craving fried chicken too) = undetermined

5. If altering hormones makes your skin break out, expect a girl. ( I keep telling people I am breaking out more than a 13 year old boy going through puberty) = Girl

6. If your age and year of conception are both even or odd, it's girl. One even, one odd means a boy. ( I was 22 at conception and it was 2011, so that is even and odd) = Boy!

Very interesting... Well according to these it is a girl... we shall see soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment