Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Baby's first picture!

So I had my first OB appointment today, It went as good as could be expected. I had a pap done and an ultrasound. I got to see our little bean's heartbeat slightly fluttering. It was a great feeling. I cannot wait to break out our at home doppler, but I know that is still a couple weeks away. The baby also measures right on point at 5 weeks and 5 days, just like I thought. It really helps to know when you ovulate. I am scheduled to return in exactly 3 weeks for another ultrasound and more blood work. The doctor also told me I should start taking 1 baby aspirin a day (81 mcg) to help with any risk of blood clotting issues. So now on my list of daily meds: Prenatal, Folic acid, and Aspirin We are mapping out a plan of regular and frequent appointments. Without further ado her is the newest little Booker.
As mommy was busy at the doctors Mark and Carson went to the Park and also took our dog June to the dog park. Here is a pictures from that.
And finally we had our friend Travis over for Wings, mac and cheese, and beer ( at least for the big boys). We live on base so I always try to invite some of Mark's single friends over for dinner so they can have a home cooked meal every now and again. I know that most of these guys survive on pizza rolls and hot pockets. Not in my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment