Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, January 23, 2012

Back again!

So sorry for my little leave of absence. Things have been hectic in our house! Goob had the flu so I was awake for almost 24 hours straight with him. He were under tornado watches and warnings, sirens were going off for hours at a time, and the rain and winds were horrendous. They messed with our internet because we have local internet which sucks most of the time. I am lucky to pull 2 bars but these past couple days I have been getting maybe 1 if that.



Well so today I am 7 weeks and 5 days! woo hoo DH and I have done the ring test which indicated a boy. The video is above :D Also here are some pictures. I will make sure to be back daily!

As for symptoms today: Extremely tired, gassy, naseuos, and back ache.



No comments:

Post a Comment