Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, January 1, 2012

4 weeks 3 days

Well it is officially a new year, I rang in it in by toasting with water! We have been getting our positives since December 26, 2011. I have taken a total of 7 tests so far. 2 digital, 2 Frer's, and 3 dollar store tests... all of which have either had the line or read positive! This puts my Edd at September 6, 2012 based off my date of conception which was December 15, 2011. Right now according to tickers baby Booker is roughly the size of an orange seed! It's amazing to think in about 35 weeks we will hopefully be holding our little boy or girl.
I am apart of a great site for moms called babygaga, it is always pretty helpful. I will post the link at the end for anyone who would like to check it out.

Symptoms for today: excessive urination, headaches, exhaustion, mood swings, and pimples everywhere!

http://www.baby-gaga.com/ - a great site if you are pregnant, a mom, or looking at ttc,

No comments:

Post a Comment