Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

246 days to go...

So I went to my first appointment today, it went as well as could be expected. I did a urine test, which came back positive! I had some blood drawn and was given my referral to see an OB. Luckily I am able to go see the doctor who did all of my testing after having Lucas. He was great and came highly recommended. I know some woman prefer a female doctor and I do to, but I feel comfortable with him and I like that fact that he knows my history already. So good news on all fronts...

Now onto my greatest challenge finding a fun way to tell my mom and dad, I have another appointment with my OB next Tuesday which a ultrasound is a good probability. I will probably wait until after that to start telling folks in my family, including my parents. This new baby has been a long time coming it seems like, I wish I could shout my excitement from the rooftop! For now though I have to settle with sharing on here and talking to my fellow moms on Baby-Gaga.

No comments:

Post a Comment