Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, January 14, 2012

6 weeks 2 days

These weeks are just going by so fast! *knock on wood* I am now 6 weeks and 2 days and the little spawn is roughly the size of a blueberry this week! The biggest development is the brain, so of course s/he will be just as smart as their momma! I have been absent the past couple of days because I have been horribly ill. This morning sickness has turned into an all day sickness with yours truly throwing up several times a day. 

I finally got some relief last night and was able to have a girls night with my friends at a Girls gone Gorgeous event that was held on base. It had a desert table, an open bar, free haircuts, free manicures, and lots of prizes. I had a blast and it was nice to have some mommy time. I won the most ironic gift I could of gotten... a wine basket. It has 2 bottles of wine and 4 wine glasses. Awesome. I can't even drink it! lol I also got a swag bag for being one of the first 150 people through the door. It contained a bottle of shampoo and conditioner from a salon. Which was good cause I needed some more.


Finally we went out for dinner tonight, which is rare in our household. I love to cook and I do so every night. We go out to eat maybe once a month. I had a plate of baby back ribs, baked beans, french fries, and Cole slaw. I was in heaven. I slathered my french fries in ranch, and devoured everything. Mark ordered us some homemade peach cobbler to bring home, and we are relaxing the rest of the night watching season 3 of Dexter. I did find out tonight that I have a huge aversion to honey mustard, something about it makes my stomach churn. Not good. At least I know to steer clear of that for the next 8.5 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment