Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Doctor update

So I am 8 weeks 6 days today, I went to the doctors for an appointment yesterday and everything looks good! I don't need to go back until 12 weeks, so February 28th is my next appointment. My doctor prescribed me Zofran which is an anti nausea medicine. I plan on going to the pharmacy today and filling it.  Hopefully it will help me, I have actually lost a little bit of weight since my last appointment too. My boys went with me to the doctors and poor things waited in the waiting room for an hour and a half while I waited to see my doc.

I did a urine test, I had blood taken again, and then my doc finally saw me. We talked a little about my symptoms and my previous pregnancies again. Then he tried to listen for the heartbeat on the doppler. It is still quiet early though, most dopplers wont pick it up until about 10 weeks. I ended up having an ultrasound done real quick to check the heartbeat, the little bub was moving around and had a very strong heartbeat at 179. Which according to more old wives tales means little bub is a girl. I think I have finally resigned myself to this fact, my gut is telling me she is a girl. Oh I also cut about 5 inches off of my hair! haha I love it, Mark is getting used to it. He prefers me to have long hair.





No comments:

Post a Comment