Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, January 26, 2012

8 weeks and crazy dreams

So our embryo graduated to a fetus today! It is also roughly the size of an inch, or a raspberry. My morning sickness has been very tolerable the past day or two which is a nice change. I also have another appointment coming up next Tuesday :)

A big thing with being pregnant I think I are the crazy dreams you have. Last night I had 5 different nightmares. Every time one would wake me up, I would fall back to sleep and have another one. The one I remember the most vividly is the last one. My mom was driving and Superman was in the car behind her. He was driving recklessly and he rear-ended her so hard her car flipped off a bridge. She ended up dying and Superman was not held accountable for his actions because of who he was. Seriously?! Who dreams stuff like that. haha So lets interpret this dream, I found a site that can help. Dream Meanings

A bridge was involved which means: Bridge: This is a classic symbol of transition. Water is often involved as well. The key to the meaning of the dream is whether or not you were able to cross the bridge

Death:  Coffins, and other symbols of death, are not premonitions. Rather, they are symbols of change and moving on in a career or in a relationship.

A car:  Cars: Such dreams are related to the level of control you have in your life. The physical condition of the car, as well as your location in the car (for example: Are you the one driving, or are you a passenger?) are reflections of how in control you are feeling.

This is very interesting. I will have to start interpreting my dreams everyday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment