Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Afternoon sickness

So today I had my first "sick" day, I lost all of my breakfast and lunch. So not so fun, why do they even call it morning sickness when it's all day long?! Thankfully I look at the symptoms like this: If I have them, everything is okay so far. I know looking back on it with Lucas my symptoms did go away and some things were abnormal, but I just thought I was going to have an easy pregnancy.

I broke down and had Mark buy a 2 liter of soda today but it is Caffeine free coke and I made some brownies! Also on a better note I rearranged my living room with the help of my neighbors of course. They were great! We got it done in like 5 mins and I love it. It really opened up the area and filled in some empty spaces. For those who know how base housing are, they are petty cookie cutter and sometimes from older designs. Mine was built sometime around 1965, so we have our fair share of what were they thinking designs?!


Here is a picture of roughly what the size of our little sweet pea looks like. We are 5 weeks and 3 days.
No peas were harmed in the making of this photo and all were eaten!

No comments:

Post a Comment