Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Addy Lou Creations

So I didn't know if you had noticed but as one of my shower gifts I received a blanket and burp cloth set. They are absolutely adorable! They were made by a fellow mom who is also a blogger and has her own etsy store. Here is a link to her blog: Addy Lou Creates and here is the link to her etsy store: Addy Lou Creates: Etsy Store

I have a feeling I will be visiting her store again very soon, she makes the cutest bags and I am currently in need of a diaper bag :D Hey a girl can spoil herself every now and again.

On the left are the two burp cloths and on the right is the blanket. On one side it is the baby animal pattern and on the other side it is a yellow gingham fleece. It matches perfectly with the theme I was imagining for all of Genna's things :D


No comments:

Post a Comment