Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Letters and food



So I have been working on letters for Genna's room to hang on the wall. They are not completely done but pretty close to it, tomorrow I am going to add bows to the part that is connected to the wall. I can't decide between blue jean bows, pink bows, and brown bows. I am just going to make one of each and then decide :D

Here is where I got my inspiration for the letters Letter tutorial . I kind of made it my own though. I used cardboard boxes and traced and cut the letters how I wanted them. I used a font called western rose. I started wrapping the cardboard cutouts with yellow yarn and put drops of hot glue when I needed it. I then glued some white lace ribbon (got it at Walmart; 9ft for $1) to hang them. It cost me about $3.00 to make it!



Goob and I went to story time at the library today where he signed up for the summer reading program and then we went across the street to the local antique store. I bought a cute star, a western dinner bell, and a cowgirl pillow. All awesome additions to the decor in Genna's room and I only spent $20 bucks! Even awesomer!




Finally for dinner I made a new recipe from the website skinnytaste.com. They have a lot of healthy low calorie dinners... which are actually pretty tasty! Tonight we had Turkey Stuffed Peppers. They were delicious! Here's a link to the recipe Turkey Stuffed Peppers



Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment