Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, May 6, 2012

A fun day in bed

So I am under strict orders from my mom to stay in bed. haha her form of resting while pregnant. So I had to find other things to do today... The other day while at Goodwill I found a great buy! It was a picture frame with a cork board attached, and I had the perfect spot in my kitchen for it. It was only $2.99 so that wasn't too bad either. I used a little bit of scrapbook paper and some stickers and gave it a nice face lift.


I also worked on Genna's blanket some more, and I did get up to make dinner. I made Cajun Chicken Nachos which turned out amazing! And the best part is they are healthy! Only 300 calories.



The plan for tomorrow is to work on the blanket some more, Mark and I are going to take Carson to see The Avengers, which he is super stoked to see, and I will probably sleep some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment