Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, May 4, 2012

Dishwasher Detergent

So the other day I posted about how I made some homemade dishwasher soap. I figured I would post the recipe and some pictures of me and Goob making it. He loves making our science projects as he calls them.

But first here we go the dishwasher soap recipe!

1 cup of Arm & Hammer washing soda
1 cup of Borax
1/4 cup of kosher salt (I used regular old salt and it worked)
1/4 cup of Lemi Shine


Basically you mix it all together is a container. You use 1-2 tbsp for each load and add 3 drops of dish washing liquid. I also filled the rinse aid spot with plain old white vinegar.


Shaking it up!

The results:

 
Squeaky Clean


The mixture will harden up so just break it up before use each time. I have heard of others making them into cubes with an ice tray which could work but for now we have our container.


No comments:

Post a Comment