Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, May 24, 2012

15 weeks left

So I promised more pictures from our trip... I turned 25 weeks today! 2 more weeks and we hit the 3rd trimester :D Things are going well, my emotions are running high and my center of balance is way off but other than that I feel good. Genna is roughly the size of an eggplant probably longer and will soon weigh about 2 lbs. Tonight we went to a softball game for a friend of ours and things got a little heated between the teams but it was an eventful night. Tomorrow night should be bonfire and beer with our neighbors and then a nice long 3 day weekend for Mark.

Carson pre swim with his new goggles

In the kids section at the pool playground

My little brother Albert and his girlfriend Casey

 Me and my momma
 me and my older seester, Crystal
At the end of the line you can see Mark and my brother in law Jonas

and he's off!
And now he's down :)

Carson and Smokey

 Somebody was starting to get sick and didn't feel good. He never took the goggles off though.
The 3 miles of stand still traffic we hit on the way home, about 30 miles outside of Nashville.


No comments:

Post a Comment