Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mothers Day

So today we made our first Mothers Day gift for my mom, Carson had a lot of fun doing it. Then we had movie time and watched Space Jam! Yesterday we went and dropped off the title for the Sebring to the Salvation Army and then I went to the hospital and did my pre registration package for the big delivery. All my paperwork is done and the only thing left to do is schedule the c section with my doctor.
Anyways here are some pictures from our arts and crafts project today.




New craving of the week: Baked beans! ha ha I know very random but I want them, need them, crave them all the time. I am officially 23 weeks today, Genna is about 12 inches long and weighs over a pound now. She kicks pretty much all day long and loves to strech out and hurt her momma. 16 more weeks or less and she will be here. Where has the time gone?!

No comments:

Post a Comment