Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Mommy's Day Out.

The past couple days I have been working on cleaning and packing. I have been scouring the Internet for cheap and easy (also non toxic) cleaning methods. I did find one tip that I will use forever, dryer sheets. They are pretty multi functional, you can use them to wipe down base boards and walls that have dust on them, it will leave that waxy coating where ever you wipe making everything smell good and keeps the dust away longer. I am also using a vinegar spray to wipe and clean everything. I love natural cleaners :)

My dad will be stopping in over night on Tuesday while he makes his way to Colorado, then will be back for about 2 days the week after on his way home. Carson is super excited about that. As for today, I am having a mommy's day with my neighbor gals. We are headed to see Snow White and the Huntsmen, lunch and shopping may also be involved. I am not 100% on that but knowing these girls it is likely. I need a day to myself, so this will be nice.

We are in the last week of the second trimester! This pregnancy has just sped on by, I go on June 13th for my next appointment and after that they should be every 2 weeks unless doc wants me in every week for stress tests to watch for pre term labor. He should be making that decision at my next appointment. It has become impossible for me to sleep at night unless I take one Tylenol pm (which was doctor approved) I am become so uncomfortable and the insomnia makes it worse. My only big craving for now is donuts, I would kill for some donuts right now. Preferably Dunkin Donuts but I won't be picky. I am also finally hitting the 149/150 lb range! Whoo, never thought I would be excited for weight gain :)

Here are some 26 week belly pictures, after my long day of organizing and cleaning I took these last night right before I called for bedtime... at 8pm. haha I feel old, but getting into bed at 8pm now is like a miracle.


Hello strech marks... we meet again!



He says he can hear what she says. lol He is so excited, and whenever she kicks him he says it is her way of giving him a high five.

No comments:

Post a Comment