Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Surprise!


So yesterday I was under the impression that I was going to babysit my neighbors 2 kids. I get ready (which basically means I changed from pajamas), left off the make up, and had my hair pulled back... No reason to get all dressed up for a day of babysitting right?! Wrong! I walked in and lo and behold it is a surprise baby shower from my friends that live on our street. I love these girls so much and am so thankful to have them in my life and to have met them. Even cooler the whole party was a vintage cowgirl theme, from the decorations to the party favors and everything in between. So here was my day :)

Cowgirl Cooking book for me :)


The Cowgirl Diaper cake! It was filled with size 1 and size 2 diapers. It also had a TON of goodies on the outside.


Food! Donuts, cupcakes, cheesecake, pigs in a blanket, punch, quiche, fruit salad


SNICKERS! One of my many cravings :)

Cowgirl at Heart outfit and a sequined cowgirl hat




These are from the Mike and Erin. A 25 piece grooming/health set, wash clothes, towels, a Johnson's bath travel set, crib sheets, a princess duck, and a green and white diaper holder.
From Diane and her family. One mommy outfit and one daddy outfit, wipes, a teether, a pig duck, a rattle, and a 6 pack of snickers... they were not shown because they are half gone now :)

Some goodies from the diaper cake. Handmade blanket with matching burp clothes, wrangler cowgirl shirts, handmade car seat John Deere taggies, pink crocheted cowgirl booties, and her first huge bow!

The Cowgirl at Heart set, a Cowgirl bib, the cookbook, and a cowgirl hat
from Angel and her family

A safari baby set from April and her husband

From Lyly and her daughters. Noise plush blocks and a car seat ring


                 These items are from my friend Angel :) The bouncer, the tub, and the changing pad
A changing pad and cover

               Carson even played the game!

                                April the Winner!                                     Lyly just chugging along :)

We played a nursery rhyme match game, a baby animal match game, the baby bottle game, and the string around the belly game :) The party favors were adorable everyone got a different flavor of jelly wrapped with a paisley material and some white twine.

No comments:

Post a Comment