Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Big things in the Booker house

So this past weekend was awesome. I am so thankful to have such great parents and family. We went to Gatlinburg for a getaway weekend for my older seesters birthday! It was a long 6 hour drive there and an even longer 8 hour drive back. We witnessed two accidents on the way back, one almost bad accident and sat in about 5 miles of stand still interstate traffic because of construction. Genna decided that while we were on this trip back she would take this time to turn! It was extremely painful, so I had to concede the driving over to Mark, which if you know me is a very hard thing for me to do. I am a driving freak, and get very nervous when anyone else drives. So our little cupcake is now head down with her feet in my ribs (Yay! yes I am being totally sarcastic here)

On another note, we found out this past week that Mark's time with the Military is up. We are very thankful for the time we have had here and we are looking forward to the opportunities that are being presented to us. We will be headed to back to Florida in July (I will be roughly 32 weeks) eeek! Luckily we have so much support and the military will be moving all of our stuff so I just need to worry about getting my boys and myself back to Florida which is a 13hr drive! Mark is going to try enrolling into the police academy and hopes to start that in August and be a full time student. I know this has always been a dream of his and I am soo happy he will have the opportunity to hopefully fulfill this dream. While moving and switching doctors at 8 months pregnant will be stressful, I am confident in the support I have.

Now here are some photos from our eventful weekend :D


Carson and his cousin Elijah hanging out in the condo

Mark and I on the balcony of a friends home

 My older Seester (Crystal and Me!)

Smokey the Bear, my new love ;)

We have more pictures which I will add as soon as Mark gets home!



No comments:

Post a Comment