Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Good bye 25 weeks

So I am on the final day of my 25th week! I found this cute little survey on anothers blog so I decided I will be doing it weekly from now on :)
What I miss: I miss being able to get out of bed without having to roll.

What I am looking forward to: Seeing what Genna looks like. Will she have black hair or blond? Blue eyes or brown?

Weekly Wisdom: Do not push yourself! If you feel tired or hungry take a break! I was cleaning and organizing Carson's room this past weekend and I didn't realize that I had skipped lunch. Big mistake, after almost passing out and having a serious case of the jitters and shakes I decided it was time to call it quits for the day.
Milestones: This week she is enjoying her new sense of equilibrium -- she now knows which way is up and which is down.

Pregnancy best friend: My boppy. I lay/sleep with it every night

Weird changes: My hair is falling out! I swear I am pulling out gobs of hair on a daily basis.

Sleep: This is a very hard thing to come by lately, I am getting into the uncomfortable phase.

Best moment this week: Mark had his hand on my stomach and was feeling for Genna and she kicked him hard as if to say “Leave me Alone!”

Movement: Her movements are getting stronger and more frequent; it feels like she is doing gymnastics in here!

Stretch marks: They are still here L my thighs and sides are covered with them

Symptoms: Acid Reflux is on the top of my list for this week. I have it constantly no matter what I eat and nothing helps it subside.

Labor signs: Thankfully none yet!

Food cravings: hmm this week it has been banana bread and soda


Size of baby: Genna is roughly the size of a large head of cauliflower

Weight gain: This week I went up 2 pounds but then lost them both. I am keeping steady at 147 now.

Belly button: What is that?! Ha-ha it disappeared weeks ago! It is half flat and half poking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment