Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, May 4, 2012

Baby Mobile and baby update

So in continuing slowly decorating Genna's room I decided to make a mobile. You can usually buy one from the store for about $40-50 dollars but seriously why would you spend that much when you can make a cute one for much cheaper. All you need is an embroidery hoop, about 20 yards of lace, ribbon and fabric, and a hot glue gun! I also used some brown yarn to hang it.

First I took the inside of the hoop out and set it aside, I plan to turn that part into another project. Next I cut all of my fabric and ribbon into strips about 14in long. You then take your strips and glue them into the inside of the hoop. Voila you have a homemade mobile! Free to hang where you please.


Baby update:
Genna has been moving like crazy. She still likes to sit very low. Then at night when sleeping she thinks it is fun to kick me in the ribs. haha she is a brat like her daddy already. We were blessed again when some of Mark's co workers gave us a bunch of baby clothes, some towels, shoes, and toys. A neighbor gave us a nice baby gate, a friend is giving us a high chair. We are just beyond grateful for every one of them!

This is just from one person, this is about 70 different outfits.



                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment