Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, May 5, 2012

hospital visit

So I was planning on making homemade pinatas today and sombrero cookies for our Cinco de Mayo party, but sadly while at Goobs soccer game I started having some extreme pain in my kidney area. I spent 5 hours in the ER and another hour driving home and getting my scrips. I am thoroughly exhausted, they could not determine the cause of the pain but think it is my body trying to pass a kidney stone or the start of a kidney infection. They couldn't test for a kidney stone with a cat scan though because of the little girl in my tummy. She is perfectly healthy, btw. So I am home now resting.

The lovely picture of yours truely that my sweet husband took of me and put on facebook so I might as well share it too. I was doped up on demerol and had my IV going.

No comments:

Post a Comment