Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, February 20, 2012

Zoo fun

So today we had another nice family outing! It was a brisk 57 degrees but sunny and it felt good. We went to the Memphis Zoo for the first time and it was great! We had so much fun. I got some new shoes with arch support because usually I only wear flats, and those have my feet screaming by the end of the night. It is now 6:30pm, I am laying in bed and ready to sleep. Unfortunately I woke up this morning with a head cold and cough that rattles my chest every time. It sucks, so hopefully I will be able to nip it in the bud before it gets to be a full blown sickness.
Here are some pictures from today :D
Trying to share his pizza with the monkey


He was crying because the ice cream stand was closed.




This pregnant cow was following me around the yard.




I hope you enjoyed the pictures. Time for this girl to hit the hay!

No comments:

Post a Comment