Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A whole week

It's been a long week. So Goob's 4th birthday party went off without a hitch! He had so much fun and I imagine all his friends did as well. I will post up pictures tomorrow. Of course after this much anticipated birthday party, I was utterly exhausted. I have been absent from all forms of Internet since Sunday, and I must say it has been nice. I have been resting up and focusing on my house. We received our tax refunds today and I got to get a new laptop. I love it and I am currently laying in bed writing this to you. I will be 10 weeks tomorrow! Can you believe it, because I cannot! I am getting more anxious and excited every week that goes by.

Carson made an interesting suggestion for the baby's name today... are you ready for this? Poof! no that was the name "Poof" he informed me that it works for a boy or girl, but he hopes it's a boy baby. He told me to use my imagination to make sure it's a boy. I love how a child's mind works. He is also getting very excited and helped his dear old mommy clean up the baby/guest room and even gave the baby some of his favorite stuffed animals ( a giant elephant pillow )

 I have been on Zofran for a week now and it has caused some unwanted issues... If you are squeamish or don't care for TMI's just skip this next part.... constipation. It has been horrible, today I am counting day 5 of being irregular. It is making me irritable, cranky, and just about any other word to describe bitchy. I bought some Miralax yesterday, and it smelled and tasted like Elmer's glue. It was horrible and I gagged the whole time. I was able to get a little relief today, but very little. So now I feel like I have to decide which is the worse between the two evils... being horribly constipated or throwing up several times a day, everyday.

I will be getting the intelligender this week, which I know is just for fun. It was right for Lucas, but I look at it this way it has a 50/50 chance of being right or wrong. I will post pictures and step by step instructions for what I will be doing probably Friday morning. They say it works best if you use first morning urine, or if you hold your urine for more than so many hours. Which lately seems impossible to hold it because I have been drinking tons and tons of water .I crave ice water and Jolly ranchers, which I have conveniently hidden around the house, so no one else will eat them!

No comments:

Post a Comment