Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Intelligender

So today is Valentines day! We had a great day, Mark got me a diamond key necklace, a box of chocolates, and a glass blown heart. He surprised me by coming home early and caught me still in bed. lol Carson slept in this morning until 10:30 so I did too. I slept like a log, it was great. Well today we went out to gamestop and the commissary. I made a great steak dinner and we relaxed the rest of the night. I bought the intelligender today and used it, the results were interesting. We used this with Lucas at 9 weeks and it said he was a boy. It has a 50/50 chance of being right and I know that it is purely for fun. According to this test, we are expecting another boy. Time will tell only 5 more weeks to go and we can find out the sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment