Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, February 10, 2012

What's in a name?

Well we have finally decided on a boy name and a girl name. I am so excited and I love both! I am going to call my mom tonight and ask her if she minds if I use a certain name for the middle name, if this little poof is a girl. So once I get the okay I will post the names :D

Also I have decided to call baby Booker, little poof until we know the sex of the baby.

It is a hot, hot 37 degrees today with frequent light snow flurries. So I believe today I will be making a quick trip to the grocery store for some much needed fiber and snacks, and try to stay warm! I ordered some baby shower gifts for our cousin Tina and I cannot wait until she gets them! Also I am crocheting her some hats still.

I am still off my Zofran, which sucks. I feel miserable and sick. Hopefully by adding a ton more fiber to my diet, I will be able to start taking the zofran again. Also I have a hankering for some pineapple cake, so I think I will be making some tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment