Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, February 17, 2012

Girl Power

So I got my other gender predictor test in the mail today, so I saved up all the urine I could for as long as I could. And then took it.

The result was pretty funny in my opinion. I mean it has a 50/50 chance of being wrong so it is all in fun. Also I woke up with a pretty intense headache so I broke down and took some Tylenol. I have been trying so hard to keep all of this from facebook. There are so many friends and family members who do not know. Every time I feel exhausted, I have morning sickness, or I hear little poof's heartbeats I just want to scream it from the mountain tops... or the top of my facebook feed. lol Only 5 more weeks before I will feel comfortable enough to announce it to the world! Until then here are my results from the test...

all girl! Mark is super excited about this test.

No comments:

Post a Comment