Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Healthy Start and 11 weeks!

So because of recent medical issues that have come to light, we have decided to take a turn towards a healthier eating lifestyle. We are going half vegetarian, I know how can you be half?! Well we will continue eating chicken/ turkey/ and fish. Lots of vegetables and fruits, fiber, and whole grains. So for dinner tonight I made personal pita pizzas. I used whole wheat pita bread, a little bit of regular tomato sauce, goat cheese, mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, spinach, smoked salmon, and turkey pepperoni. I piled the little pita's high, baked them at 400 degrees. About halfway through I took them out, drizzled evoo on top and some cracked pepper. Then popped them back in for another 5 minutes. This was my result
The one above was mine, I choose to pass on the pepperonis. I am personally not a huge fan. I was when I was pregnant with Carson though. He loves them.
Mark had everything on his pizza and Carson had just pepperoni and cheese. I have to say they were great! For dessert we had pomegranate blueberry milkshakes.


I am officially 11 weeks today and am in awe by how fast these past few weeks have gone. In a mere 2 weeks I will be out of the first trimester and sailing into the second. I still have morning sickness all day if I don't take my zofran so I am hoping that will soon end. I would hate to be one of those woman who has morning sickness throughout the whole pregnancy!The baby is roughly the size of a lime now and little poof's hair and nails are starting to grow in. Also the much anticipated sex organs are developing so our baby officially has a sex now... we just can't tell what it is yet :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment