Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, February 13, 2012

What a day

So we spent the whole day walking around the mall and spending some family time together. I finally got my sour fix, with a small bowl of Willy Wonka sour spree's! I also got a new pair of maternity pants, 2 new shirts, under garments, and a new pair of jammie's! Then my doppler came in the mail today! It was awesome. We picked up little poof's heartbeat right away then s/he kept moving and we couldn't get a good hold on it. The heartbeat measured 168 beats per minute, it was so relieving to hear that sound. I am sore from walking and tired so I am snuggled in bed and going to hit the hay early. I promise I will find my camera cord tomorrow so I can upload birthday pictures and new belly pictures. Here is a video of the heartbeat, we only caught it for a couple seconds but the first heartbeat you hear is it. Also the 113 heartbeat the screen shows is from picking up mine a couple seconds before, it had not recalibrated yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment