Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, April 30, 2012

Got my Boppy!

So this morning I woke up in extreme pain! We still have not figured out what was going on but I am just glad it went away. Then Carson woke up with a stomach bug, he has a slight fever and has been in the bathroom every 30 mins or so. We did manage to go out this evening and pick up a couple things. I found a really cute wall decoration for Genna's room and Carson got a fishing pole. I also found a Boppy pillow at a baby consignment shop for $15! They normally range $30-$45. I am hoping this pillow will be my saving grace. I have had such a hard time sleeping because of body aches and waking up on my back and left side. Backing up a little bit though I worked on the letters for Genna's room (I will post a separate tutorial post on that) I should have them finished tomorrow. I went and bought the lace to hang them with tonight as well.


Carson had his team pictures tonight and he had his hair styled by Mark. lol He said he wanted to look like Johnny Test. All I know is that Johnny Test is some cartoon boy from Cartoon Network, I think he achieved the look. Lastly I stocked up my chocolate supply, which should be gone in a couple days time. lol



No comments:

Post a Comment