Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Soccer time, lemon bars, and belly pictures



Today we spent the day out at the soccer fields. Carson had a game this morning and he did so good! This is the first time in which he did not lay down or sit in the middle of the field during the game! haha I know you ask why he would do that... well cause he is 4 and has never learned that not everyone gets to win and score a goal. haha. He played goalie and on the field, he also learned how to throw the ball in from the side lines :)


Then we got home and I made some Whole wheat lemon bars. They are soo tasty :D and actually somewhat healthy. They are only 3 points on the Weight Watchers system.



Lastly, I got pretty burned today but It will fade in a couple days. Genna has been moving like crazy, Mark played some music for her yesterday and she was just kicking away. It seems she likes the Eli Young Band. Very smart girl. My hydro is acting up a little bit, I plan to bring it up at my next appointment with my Ob. It happened when I was pregnant with Carson too. It is where water and urine will back up slightly into my kidneys and cause a bit of pain. Also I am pretty sure I pinched my sciatic nerve last night while sleeping because I woke up and my whole leg, from hip to toes, was completely numb! No more sleeping on my back or left side now... at least not for the next 4 months.
Here are some pictures from earlier this week :D

No comments:

Post a Comment