Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, April 23, 2012

Wedded Bliss



So a year ago today, my loving husband Mark was blessed with the chance to marry yours truly. So far in the past year we have been through a lot more than most couples go through in their first year. We lost a child late into a pregnancy, we moved 13 hours away from all of my family and friends, 7-8 hrs from all of his family (Thank you Navy), became home renters for the first time, I went through genetic testing, we tried for 4 months to conceive, and finally found out we are expecting our first daughter. Its has been one hell of a year, but I am so glad to have found the man that completes my puzzle. For all my fellow nerds he is the CSS to my HTML. He is the Hans Solo to my Princess Leia, haha basically I really love this dude.

Happy One year anniversary to the best husband, I may not always like you but dammit I always love your stinky ass.




My dad telling me I still had time to run :)

The dreaded cake smash :(

Mark, my brother Albert on the left, and my brother in law Karl on the right.
Me and my sisters

Our first dance

my favorite picture of the day
Then the Goobster :) I think he kind of looked like John Travolta.

another one of my favorite pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment