Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Good bye my friend



So we are finally saying goodbye to my car. It was my very first car when I turned 16. I bought it used with my own money and kept up with it now for almost 7 years! It is a 2001 Chrysler Sebring. We have debated over and over what we would do with it and I finally decided that we would donate it to a charity. I looked at quiet a few and choose the Salvation Army. I am very happy that another family will get the gift of a car that they probably desperately need! So this morning Goob and I worked on cleaning the inside and outside of the car to get ready for its pick up this week.



Another highlight of the day was to clean the Sebring we needed to move it out of the carport so now I have a clean empty carport! I set up my chairs in it so I can sit outside with a nice book and read while Goob plays. I did exactly that once we were finished, I set up the sprinkler and he played while I relaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment