Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, June 8, 2012

Good bye 26 weeks

Hello 3rd trimester! I know I am a couple days late but oh well.

What I miss so far: This week I miss having a glass of wine or a beer

What I am looking forward to: Buying Genna a car seat! We are going on Wednesday to look

Weekly Wisdom: Make time for You! I went out twice this past week on mommy days, It was awesome and made me realize I need to make more time for myself instead of always catering to others.

Milestones: We have entered into the 3rd and final trimester! This past week Genna has started blinking, and she has also started taking breaths getting ready to start breathing on the outside in about 12 weeks time.

Pregnancy Best Friend: Caffeine Free Diet Coke, while soda is not always good for you it is nice to indulge every now and again.




Weekly Weird Changes: My sinuses have gotten really dry and have been bleeding. This is not fun!

Sleep: I have noticed that my need for sleep has increased by about a million. All of the books and updates say this is normal, now if only it was so easy to actually get some sleep, between the leg cramps and hot sweats it is nearly impossible

Best moment this past week: Carson came up to me and started rubbing my stomach with a massager. I asked  what he was doing and he responded "I am rubbing my sissy's back!" He is going to be such an awesome big brother.

Movement: She has learned what my lungs and ribs are... I believe she has also learned that if she wants me to move all she has to do is jab me. She seems to enjoy doing it too.

Stretch Marks: No new ones to report this week... I think.

Symptoms: Well it appears my morning sickness is back... also a very common occurrence once you hit the 3rd trimester.

Labor signs: It feels like she is starting to get into position, but no early labor signs which is always a good thing.

Food Cravings: Sushi... I cannot seem to get enough of it this week, and to make matters worse the sushi guy was gone for almost a week and so I have not been able to get any. This is one sad pregnant lady. For those who are about to yell at me for eating sushi, save your breath. One all the sushi I consume is fully cooked and approved by my doctor.

Tuna Sushi


Size of baby: Genna is roughly the size of a head of lettuce.



Weight gain: I have gained another 3 lbs this week for a grand total weigh in of 150lbs! This brings me to 5 lbs up from my pre pregnancy weight, not bad in my opinion.

Belly Button: Don't get me started... it is gone.





No comments:

Post a Comment