Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, June 8, 2012

Picture update

My awesome deals from this week... I got two box gift sets of bottles for $5.51 a piece.
I found a new boppy cover on the clearance rack at the exchange for $3.49
and I got the pair of shoes for $1.99!

Washed and dryed and put onto my boppy! I love that is is slightly girly
but not over the top :)




 



27 weeks
26 weeks
The picture on the right is from last Sunday when I had a mom's day out with Erin and April.


Then last night before movie night with my fellow military spouses I snapped a picture because I though I looked huge!






                                                             Here are some of me and the boys




Finally some outfits I have bought for Genna recently and then the Big brother and Little sister outfits I bought while I was at Target on Sunday with Erin and April

I have been buying outfits pretty much every other day but these are just the ones I snapped a picture of... I should really stop buying clothes but it is just soo much fun!

Also my friend April gave us this awesome highchair / booster seat! It attaches to a dining room chair and is a great space saver.



No comments:

Post a Comment