Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, March 30, 2012

The truth about the Easter Bunny

I bought some plastic eggs today filled with candy, Carson was with me and I asked him if it would be okay for us to leave them for the Easter bunny to hide.Our conversation went like this:

Carson: "Mom who is going to dress up like the easter bunny?"
Me: "What do you mean baby?"
Carson: "Mom the easter bunny is not real!"
Me: "Well is Santa?"
Carson: "Of course mom! Santa and the toothfairy are real!! The easter bunny is not. Can Mark hide the eggs? He is a great hider!"

So we left it at that. I will let him figure things out in his own time. He just turned 4 last month though! He is incredibly smart though. He is learning how to add and subtract and how to read already. I will never force him to believe things that are not real, but it still took me back that he doesn't believe and he is so young.

No comments:

Post a Comment