Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Appointment update

So I had my appointment yesterday, it went very well. I made my big appointment for the much anticipated ultrasound. We scheduled it for April 9th at 1:30pm. We had to wait a little bit because my doctor has changed his mind and would prefer to send me to a level iii ultrasound. It is a more in depth and a very sensitive ultrasound machine. We will be able to pick up even the blood flow inside the baby, count all ten toes and fingers too. They are referring me out to this doctor because of my previous pregnancy complications... My doctor feels it is better to be safe than sorry. We should have our blood test results in the next week or so as well. So far I am still weighing in at 142 lbs, so I have not caught up with my original weight yet. The doctor is not concerned about my lack of weight gain though, he says we are growing a baby not me. lol So for now we have a week and a half until we will know the sex of little poof.

No comments:

Post a Comment