Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Moved

So I have been so busy with moving, but now that I am settled it is time to update. I made it to Florida. It was a very long week making that move. Cleaning the house, loading our moving truck, leaving my husband behind :( , unpacking the truck, and trying to help take care of my mom who severely injured herself. She definitely has an angel watching over her. So I have made it past the 32 weeks 3 days mark, which is the longest I have ever stayed pregnant until now. Now we are down to nearly 34 weeks and 41 days left! I have been dealing with non stop horrible acid reflux, I can no longer fit into my maternity jeans without feeling like they will burst, and lastly I have everything set up and ready for our little girl to be here. Here are some pictures from the past couple weeks that I have been absent






This was my homecoming dress almost 23 years ago, and this will be the dress that Geneva will come home in as well. We plan to add a pair of white leggings and probably a large white bow on her head :)


Daddy and Carson at IHOP before we left


I have an excellent doctor here in FL, and I go to see him tomorrow morning for a check up. He is the Chief of Fetal and Maternal medicine at one of the biggest hospitals here in Jacksonville, so I feel totally and completely comfortable with him. I am making a big list of questions and will hopefully have an answer as to whether I will be doing a repeat c section or having this little girl naturally. I am hoping for the latter but it will really depend on my doctors opinion. Updates will follow tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment