Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, July 30, 2012

34 weeks

So we are in the home stretch... I will be 35 weeks on Thursday which puts me about 2 weeks away from being term! I went to my new doctors this past week and things went great! I found out that I will be allowed to have my natural birth!!! So now I have been on a quest to find out everything I can for natural pain management and everything I need to know about a vbac. Mark is still not home with us but I am hoping he will be in the next 2 weeks, we still do not have a date as to when he will be coming home. I also started my mommy makeover and went brunette, the other thing I want to do is go get a pedicure which I will be doing with my sister later this week.

So I put together mine and Marks baby photos :) I can't wait to see who Genna looks like


We have made it to 34 weeks!

and my new brunette do

No comments:

Post a Comment